(Job Located in Fargo, ND)
(Great Schools, Great Place to Raise a Family)
Join one of America’s LARGEST home improvement companies!
ABC Seamless – Fargo, ND
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with construction and building skills. ABC Seamless is now hiring window foremen and installers. ABC Seamless is a well-established, nationally-known, equal opportunity employer – marking more than 40 YEARS in the business. If you’re ambitious, hard-working, responsible, and a team player who wants to be treated with respect and appreciation, call TODAY!
ABC Seamless Also Provides:
- Top Pay – Up to $60,000+/year, based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Production bonuses
- Healthcare Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Exciting Incentive Trips
- All Necessary Tools, Equipment, and Transportation (ABC Seamless Decaled Truck Issued to proven Foreman)
- Company Apparel
Work in Fargo, ND and its surrounding areas.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Framing and installing replacement windows
- Assisting crews
- Removing old windows
- Running a metal brake
- Comfortable using hand tools
- Comfortable with heights
- Working at differing heights on ladders, planks, and power poles
You must learn and apply the construction methods of ABC Seamless and represent the company in a professional manner in installation of our window products in clients’ homes. This includes professional conduct and appearance as well as adhering to the company’s Core Beliefs.
- Window/Framing Experience
- EXPERIENCED FOREMAN is ELIGIBLE FOR SIGN ON BONUS
- Foreman must be able to pass DOT exam
- Knowledge of New Construction/Retro Fit Installs
- Reliable and Shows up on time for work each day
- Monday-Friday work week, Saturdays when necessary
- Ideal candidates will have a valid driver’s license, pass a drug test and a background check. Please call, email, apply online, or visit our office at 3001 Fiechtner Drive, Fargo ND.
- Installing windows: 1 year (Required)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Required)
Involves the operation of small equipment and tools, including:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year